“As you sow, so shall you reap”
The only fixed thing in the organization is the change! You cannot avoid it if you want to develop the company or optimize the processes. The very common factors that stop the implementation of changes are emotions and unwillingness.
The emotions of the owner are usually like:
- … I would change the manager, but he’s family…
- … so many years we have been doing it that way it could be hard to convince people otherwise…
- … let my successors worry about it when I will already be retired…
- … and what, if it doesn’t work out?
However, the resistance usually comes out from employees. It is often caused by a lack of prior presentation of the purpose of the changes and not engaging them when implementing those changes. As a result, they employees lack of enthusiasm or even acceptance during the implementation phase of reforms.
Change management is a very difficult process in the company, therefore it is worth to follow the rules listed below:
- to have someone responsible for carrying out the changes and keeping an active engagement of the Management Board
- the keep the presence of an advisory group, which supports the management board, who have an experience in making changes, both at individual and group level as well as the entire organization.
It is very important that the Management Board receives the support from the people experienced in implementing the changes, because there is no room for trials or errors or experiments in such projects. The support group should be integrated with the Management Board just like a flight control tower is with the airport, it ensures the correct course of work and at the same time can help to avoid any sort of dangers.
If you are looking for professionals to make changes in your company, you are at the right place! We have the experience and have already faced a lot of challenges